Friday, December 01, 2006

See Spot

See Spot















See Spot Spread


See Spot Spread Red Spots All Over My BABY!!



Charlotte has Hand, Foot & Mouth virus. This is what it looks like. She acts absolutely fine, no fever, no loss of energy and most importantly no loss of appetite. For all you moms out there, this is a vey mild case. It is only contagious when the child is broken out in bumps (which today would be her first day of being contagious - yipee). The doctor said she contracted this lovely aliment approximately 2 weeks ago when she must have come into contact with a child that was broken out in bumps. She can't go back to school until the bumps are gone - which will hopefully be soon but could take up to a week. Anyway, that is the news of the day.

Oh yeah and this is what Tad looks like after he took Charlotte to the doctor by himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! I hope those spots go away real soon for her! I had forgotten that even existed! BYW, I really do like your blog. It is fun to read. The picture of Tad after the doctor visit is HILARIOUS! I may just start calling him Mr. Mom. You guys are too funny. Hope the packing is progressing the way you want it to and you see a light at the end of the tunnel. I saw the new house pictures in your blog and it is so beautiful! You really found a good one. Take care ~ Sarah S