Thursday, April 12, 2007

Brag Blog April '07

Well, I still don't have the Disney pics because they are on Tad's computer and we aren't in the same city right now (a common occurrence lately). But hopefully I will post them next week. This weekend is Rick & Kelly's family shower. I am feverishly trying to get all the Teacher Appreciation Week projects together and get ready for the 30 people that will be here on Saturday. I'm STRESSED. But, I wanted to take a minute to jot down some things about the girls that I notice as I'm racing around them (my way of alleviating some of my guilt).
  • Charlotte's language and sentences have just exploded over the last week. I swear when we picked her up in Waycross last weekend, she was talking more than Tad & I had EVER heard her. It must be something in their water.
  • Sarah-Grace brought her first completed division worksheet home today!! ALL the answers were right, some of the numbers were still written backwards - but she computed the answers correctly!! I was so proud and made a big deal, to which she replied, "Mommy I've BEEN doing division - where have you been".
  • When we were at Disney our friend Kevin took his little girl and Sarah-Grace to the campsite playground. Savannah lost a toy at the playground and Kevin told her it would be alright - he would just buy her another one. Then MY child informed Kevin "You can't just keep buying her things to lose". Yep, I wanted to die when Kevin told me what she said.
  • Charlotte refers to the movie Charlotte's Web as "My Web".

No comments: