Not much going on this week. We started our bathroom revamp and had all the wallpaper taken down - it looks so much better!! We also had a few other things painted so we've had to be around the house while the painter has been here the past few days. Tad's out of town pretty much the whole week. The girls and I are just hanging out. I've listened to the theme song of Hannah Montanna more times than I can imagine!! I don't even know where these dvd's come from. I didn't even know we had it and Rick informed me the other day Charlotte can recite the episode word for word. Nice. Great things I'm filling my children's heads with.
Last night I tried 2 new recipes. I made chicken parmesean fingers and pasta w/ broccoli tossed in a lemon garic sauce. It was from the children's section of my Barefoot Contessa cookbook. The girl's actually loved it.
Charlotte is in her own element. Tad asked her the other day when she was going to start going pee pee in the potty and she said "when you train me". She also now sings a song that starts with John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt and ends with Jesus Loves Me. It's quite comical.
Sarah-Grace has decided it's her job to potty train Charlotte. SO far in the past 2 days Sarah-Grace has taken Charlotte potty about 6 times and I've taken her once. Oh, well - at least she's going!!
1 comment:
After Sarah Grace is through potty training Charlotte, can I borrow her for Mary Elizabeth?
Post a Comment