Not much to report this week. Sarah-Grace is in Waycross and I miss her a lot! When I told her that over the phone tonight she responded by saying (sarcastically of course) "I'll be home soon mama". Oh, yeah and guess what Tori and Julie had me buy last week - a tooth fairy pillow. Apparently Sarah-Grace will most likely begin losing teeth next year?! Can you believe that. She's my baby!! I'm so glad I have them as sisters. Tori had me buy the pillow and Julie recomended a book PARTS to read to her to prepare her for what's to come. I could be clueless without their help. I think I'm going to need a year to prepare for the fact that my baby isn't a baby anymore.
Speaking of my baby - Charlotte never ceases to amaze us. She is as kooky and adorable as ever. The child is mischieviously brilliant. She is running me rampant without Sarah-Grace to wrangle or "tattle" her in. When out of sight Sarah-Grace is always filling me in on what Charlotte is getting into. I wish there was more to do with her at this age. The zoo is too far away and too hot right now. Other than that or the mall and the playground I have nothing to treat her too. Oh well. That's it for now.
1 comment:
Bring her to "Uncle Josh and Aunt Anna's" while you and Tad go on a date. That's a win-win for both of us.
Post a Comment