Saturday, August 30, 2008

Blog Stalking

So since I've pretty much been in bed (or on the couch) the past 2 days and I'm sick of TV (oh, and feeling sick and being stuck in on the couch or in my bed) I have a new found addiction for blog stalking. My absolute favorite right now is http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ - I have been obessed reading her Black Heels to Tractor Wheels story and I'm not so happy she left me hanging on her last entry. If I could be anyone else right now I would be her. I have read every entry she's posted since March. I found out a couple weeks ago my friend "C" reads it too and feels the same way - a friend whom I find I have more and more in common with. One of the things I love about "C" is that she's the only other person I know (besides me) who gets excited about making her own mayo, really enjoyed farm work for the time she did it and would be happy living the "pioneer woman" life.

The other blog I've been reading is http://www.mattlogelin.com/ - a blog about a man who's baby girl was born in March and whose wife passed away the very next day. Anna, "confessed" to me about a month ago how addicted she was to reading it - and now I'm hooked too! I've read every post he's written since March. Anna's right, it's amazing how he will have you crying your eyes out one minute and laughing hysterically the next.

If you are bored, check these blogs out for yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I THINK I am happy about letting you in on Matt's blog. He really is awesome, considering what he's been faced with.

Don't feel bad. I have not been confined to my couch and I still have read most of his posts since March!

Troye said...

I LOVE the Pioneer Woman. And, yes, I want to be her too. I love her recipes, her photography, and her wit.
You probably recognized the goat cheese rolls the other night- if your nose allowed you to get close enough. :)