Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tori's Wedding Pictures

Below are some pictures from Tori's wedding. (If you like the pictures I would recommend Anna Brown she's pretty awesome and she has a pretty kick butt second shooter that can also sell you a Mac! Check out http://annacookbrown.com/) Tori's wedding was beautiful and happy and a little sad, but most of all it was special...



Our family picture




Charlotte getting her snack in
Tori let me and Aunt Vicky do her flowers!! I did the bouquets and Vicky did the boutonnieres. This is a close up of the bouquets I made.

Me and girls getting ready

All the little children


How sweet!

I think this is my favorite picture!!

One of my favorite people signing the marriage license and one of my other favorite people behind the camera taking the picture!

All the guys

All the girls

Tori is so beautiful and I'm so happy she loved her bouquet!

Tori walking to the chapel - could she be more beautiful?? The moment Kevin saw her - we all were holding back tears!Tad's family - they have to make a special lens to fit us all in!


The first dance


Father daughter moment


This is the sweetest father daughter picture ever.


Tad and Tori trying to to cry


Dancing with the girls


Sarah-Grace and Holt danced all night together


Tad giving the toast trying not to cry, again!

The Cake

The happy couple! Congratulations Tori & Kevin- we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

1 comment:

Troye said...

How beautiful!!!!! I love the cake, and the photo of Tad and Sarah Grace is too precious!
Thanks for sharing your blog! I love it.