This is me 12 weeks preggo and Anna 34 weeks preggo. Kristen and I threw Anna her baby shower this weekend at my house. Kristen and I were very pleased with how everything turned out. Kristen made some adorable decorations. Tad was a huge help Sunday morning getting everything done. As usual I panicked 10 minutes before the shower that I didn't make enough food, but we had plenty. I served chicken bites wrapped in candied bacon, chicken salad sandwiches, ham & cheddar sandwiches on brioche that I made, sun dried tomato pasta salad, fruit, veggies, caprese salad skewers, sugar cookies and of course petitte fours. We had a great turn out (about 30 people). Anna got a TON of gifts and most important we had a lot of fun!!




The girls are doing well. I forgot to mention that Sarah-Grace lost another tooth (she still hasn't lost any on top) at school. She came home with it in a baggie last week (nice) I'm sure her teacher was thrilled that she pulled it out during class. Sarah-Grace also got to go to the Principal's office last week on a WOW (wonderful outstanding works) visit. She got a pencil from the principal for being such a well behaved student. Charlotte is also doing well. Her teacher sent home a note saying what a calm, kind, nurturing, mature student she is. Tad asked if they sent it home with the wrong kid because of the calm comment!!
Cute comment of the week, Charlotte refereed to her fettuccine alfredo this summer as JeJe alfredo. We were watching the food network the other day and the chef on TV mentioned the dish chicken cacciatore, and Charlotte yelled "They said Tori - Chicken Catch-a-TORI!!". She is just too funny.
1 comment:
Cute! The shower was fabulous. Thank you for everything!
Post a Comment