Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Why You Shouldn't Watch Biggest Loser with Your Husband

Conversation while watching Biggest Loser

Tad (looking at a BL contestant): Dang, I wouldn't want to look at that if you were my wife!
Kimberly: Tad, that's horrible to say about someone. My butt wasn't this big either when we got married.
Tad: Your butt wasn't pregnant.
Kimberly: Ok, well then I wasn't pregnant this summer either but my but was still bigger.
Tad: You weren't fat this summer.
Kimberly: SO, you're saying I'm fat now?!
Tad: That's not what I said.
Kimberly: No, that's exactly what you said.
Tad: That's not what I meant. Why are you always twisting my words on me?
Kimberly: I'm not TWISTING your words I'm repeating EXACTLY the words you spoke.
Tad: I didn't mean your actual butt.
Kimberly: What hypothetical butt did you mean then?
Tad: I meant like when someone says "your a dumb butt", that doesn't mean your actual butt is dumb!
Kimberly: But we are watching a weight show and we were discussing large actual butts.
Tad:(silence)
Kimberly: Yeah, that's what I thought.

3 comments:

Troye said...

I am CRACKING UP right now. Good job, Tad. You had better come up with a really good present to make up for that one.

Anonymous said...

You two crack me up!!

kdtully said...

This is so a conversation I could hear going on while we were there! And then, I can just hear Rick trying to dig Tad out of it and "get his back"! I love it.