FINALLY!! After years of searching we have found a house!! The past few years have been, well, let's just say challenging. We have wanted to move for a long time now, but apparently God had some lessons to teach us. Lessons we've hopefully learned from through 1 lawsuit, 2 different jobs, and a ton of unexpected hospital bills. We (OK mostly me...but Courtney(our realtor) agrees Tad is picky too!) went from a long list of "must haves" in a new house, to pairing this list back, to abandoning this list all together and just desperately trying to find something we could afford that would fit us and most of our stuff in it. God really brought us to a new place of learning to be appreciative of everything we have and thankful for whatever we could find (and afford). And once we reached that point - God brought to a house with everything Tad and I ever said we wanted (and things that we didn't even ever say out loud that we would like to have). Just more proof (like we even need it) that God truely does dream bigger that we ever could.
The house is 10 years old, and needs a little work. But, we feel its well worth it. Even if every square inch is faux painted (I'm not kidding, even the ceilings are painted, no joke). We aren't scheduled to close until January, which will give us some time to sell our house and time for me to research how to deal with plastered AND glazed walls. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. Here are some pictures below for you to see. Oh, and I would like to give a shout out to Josh Brown's prayers, there's no telling what will happen when he gets his prayer on.
OK, I can't stop laughing that I just wrote "get your prayer on", that has to be in some video with rapping and dancing christians. Josh, I'll give you $10 if you can find it.
The Front of the House

The "Foyer"

The Den (and what's currently the office, but soon to be a playroom off of the den)


The Kitchen, yes the heavens opened up and sang to me when I walked in...
even though it has peach plastered walls!!





The Master Bedroom

Basement (1 of the 2 rooms)


No comments:
Post a Comment