Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween 2006

Hey everyone! Here are some pictures from Halloween. Aren't my Cinderella's cute? We went to Julie & Elliott's neighborhood to trick or treat. Sarah-Grace was very excited to be trick or treating with new friends she met for the first time. At one point when I was waiting halfway down the driveway for her at a house she yelled "Mom, I'm FINE! I'm with the group. Go wait with the other parents on the street!" Yeah, that's my FOUR year old talking. We can't wait until she's a teenager.
Charlotte fell and hit her face on the trailer hitch on Monday and by yesterday she had a black eye - if you look real close you can see it. Of course it had to happen this week!! She loved her dress. I wish we had a picture of how she would hold it up to walk. It was SO cute. She would stand at each house and wait until she got 2 pieces of candy before she would say thank you and walk away. All in all in was a great Halloween.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! Poor little Charlotte! I cannot wait until Thanksgiving so I can see all of ya'll!javascript:void(0);
publish this comment

Anonymous said...

These pictures are adorable! I'm so glad that I got to trick or treat with them! :)