Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Walking for Charlotte

Hi everyone! I am participating in a WalkAmerica event April 28th that raises funds for March of Dimes. If you aren't familiar with March of Dimes it is an organization that funds research and development to understand and prevent prematurity, birth defects and infant mortality. This event and organization is very near and dear to my heart because of our experience with Charlotte and also because of the experiences my friends and family members have had with complications and prematurity.

I am hoping you will help support me in whatever way you feel moved, either through a donation, by joining our team and walking with us or through your thoughts & prayers. If you would like to donate please know donations don't have to be large to make a difference. Tad and I have started a "Dime Bank" where we are emptying any change (especially dimes) we have at the end of each day into the bank. Sarah-Grace is collecting her dimes as well.

I have a personal web page that you can visit to read more about the event, why I am participating and where you can choose to make a donation or join our team if you feel moved to do so. You can visit this web page by clicking on the following link: http://www.walkamerica.org/kgraces

I appreciate each and every one of you, your thoughts and prayers for us and for Charlotte where overwhelming and that experience was life changing for us. Thank you for your love, your support, your friendships and God bless you all!

Kimberly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo, update your blog! Ur slacking BIG TIME!
Love Your "Favorite SISTER"