Sorry it's been a while. In the past 2 weeks Tad was out of town 7 of the 14 days and part of that time he was hospitalized in Colorado. He had to take some serious down time last week, which invloved resting, doctor's visits, more blood work and then he took another trip to TEXAS. Then the annual fundraising auction for the girls' school was this past weekend. Every year I say I'm not going to help and every year I do. Case in point, this year I was the decorations committee chair, the silent auction chair, the check out chair, I made 130 mini choclate ganache cakes - yeah and pretty much I was the honorary auction co-chair. I was EXHAUSTED after Saturday and so I slept for 2 days straight and I actually left the house today. But, we raised a good amount of money so that's rewarding!!
The next few months are NUTS!! Kelly is moving in next weekend!! I am so excited. The boys are in for a rude awakening - and some serious trash tv on every night!! I have Sarah-Grace's birthday, spring break, 4 showers, one wedding, a bar mitz vah, Teacher Appreciation Week (I'm chair of the committee - go figure), Laura Kate's arrival, baby Rogers arrival and on and on all in the next few months!! I'm excited but I'm a little overwhelmed just thinking about it.
On a random note, Charlotte just started saying Sarah-Grace this week - she use to call her just Grace. Sarah-Grace is obsessed with babysitting, she is constantly "babysitting" her dolls and keeps asking about her new cousins that are due soon. Both the girls will watch a new DVD until it won't play anymore. They are still watching the first season of Full House. I wish I could record everytime they are watching with their headphones on and the show starts because they both belt out the theme song. It is SO funny - neither one off them can carry a tune and because Charlotte doesn't know most of the words or can't enunciate the words she sounds, well, challenged.
No comments:
Post a Comment