Well, I finished one wedding - took a week off and then whamo - my sister-in-law gets engaged!! Tori is engaged to Kevin and so far in one week we have set a date, booked a location for the ceremony AND reception, bought dresses for Sarah-Grace & Charlotte and have Tori narrowed down to 3 dresses so far (although yesterday we were down to 2 dresses so techincally today we are going in the wrong direction). We spent the whole weekend in a wedding whirlwind, which is hectic but I'm in heaven. I love weddings, I love planning, I love details and I love Tori so this has been wonderful. It's also time we all get to spend with her because once she is married in July she will be moving to Oklahoma to live with her husband and so whatever precious time we can spend with her - we will take!!
I'm off to start planning the details of the engagement party we are hosting this weekend, so there's not much time to blog but here are a few items to note:
The girl's now know the entire chorus to the "apple bottom jeans song". They picked it up off the preview commercial for a new movie out and one of the kids at school. Very cute and very not appropriate.
Charlotte was asking Tori who her parents were the other day and when Tori said JeJe and Grampa (the same as Tad's) she responded "Why can't you get your own parents?".
Sarah-Grace just realized she has a webkinz and spent the entire day on the computer with Tad in webkinz world (lucky him).
While blog stalking a few weeks ago I have found the funniest blog ever. It is http://www.tobaccobrunette.blogspot.com/ and I think this chick is hysterical. Her post this week titled "Who's Afraid of Fertlity Support Groups?" and past posts like "Practicing Aloof" and "Reigning It In" had me laughing so hard I was crying. I only wish I was a good a writer as she is!
No comments:
Post a Comment