Hi everyone! Not a lot of time or energy, but I survived the weekend-o-frenzy!! Kristina and Joe are happily married and in Hawaii!! Their wedding was beautiful and wonderful and all things lovely. BeBe & Papa had their surprise 60th wedding anniversary brunch that I heard was wonderful. Charlotte had a great birthday party yesterday. And today Charlotte's much anticpated doctor's appointment went well. Her AFP levels have actually come down a little which is good and most importantly normal!! We aren't sure why the nurse wanted us to speak with a doctor about the results - but we would much rather everyone be a little on the cautious side when it comes to her scans! The doctor was also very pleased with Charlotte's progress over the past year. She said she has come very far and surpassed where she wanted and needed Charlotte to be so we were very pleased to hear this. I am now sick and don't have much of a voice, so if I promised to call and update you I apologize!!
On another note... my term "blog stalking" has officially reached the blogging world (outside of my blog). I was reading a friend of a friend's blog the other day (actually "blog stalking" myself) when I saw that this person used my term on her blog!! http://www.shawnaherring.blogspot.com/ Notice the January 20th entry AND the list on the top right titled "Blogs I Stalk"!!
On and even other note.... During my "blog stalking" I found out about this amazing non profit organization Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. It's an organization that helps bereaved families of stillborns and early infant deaths for FREE. I encourage everyone to check out their site and tell people about it. It's something that I hope never happens to anyone I know ever again, but if it does I would like to know this organization exists to possibly help them. http://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/
No comments:
Post a Comment