Below are some pictures from Charlotte's birthday party. It was tons-o-fun. She pretty much refused to open gifts after about the 3rd one because she wanted to eat ANYONE's cake that was left sitting on the table. She discovered you can't eat M&M's out of a cup with a plain fork. BUT, if you dip the fork in icing and then dip it into the cup, the M&M's will stick to the fork and you can eat them!! When it was time to go she kept saying more party. When we explained the party was over she looked at Tad and said "This party fun". Yeah, she pretty much melted his heart and guaranteed a great party next year. Tad video recorded the party with Kelly & Rick's new DVD camera (thanks again y'all!). And now the girls stay GLUED to the TV in the playroom because they keep watching the party over and over again.
Today the girl's got the first season of Full House on DVD for Valentine's Day. Sarah-Grace has NOT stopped watching it. I figured they could watch it on really long trips - she figured she could try and watch all 22 episodes TODAY.
And here's just some random things I feel like blogging because I don't know when I'll have time to blog again...
- We were officially welcomed to the neighborhood association with 2 "nasty-grams" yesterday. One for the trailer we've had parked out front for about a month now and one for the trampoline we put up without consulting the architechture committee. I sure hope they let us keep the trampoline up or they are going to have 2 upset little girls and about 8 pissed off Thompson, Tully & Rawlins family members.
- Tad & Rick can both do toe touches on the trampoline?!! This is just wrong.
- Rick flails his arms like a helicoptor when jumping on the trampoline.
- I think the rendition of the BEE GEE's song with the beat box guy on American Idol was the BEST audition EVER!! I would totally buy that single if it was made.
- I think I might possibly hate Spencer on The Hills more than Jason from the Hills. I never thought that was possible - what's up with his grill? He looks like a vampire. Plus he's just cheesy and creepy. Yuck.
- Tank & Jessica are the closest I've ever come to reality MTV. They actually know a couple who were on a show!!
- I love Anna & Josh - especially after around 10pm when it's late and we're goofy and tired and just being ourselves, and even our "couple-selves".
- I don't get Ali-G or D'Ali-G or whatever the heck that silly show is. I just don't.
- If you've ever read my blog or heard me talk about our friends Matt & Beth who are adopting a little boy Eli, I thought you would want to know he is HERE. He came home last Thursday and he is just stealing every person's heart he comes in contact with. Seriously, you know people were going to fuss over him, but you can just hear in people's voices and see in their faces when they talk about him he is SO special. And he has such special parents to watch over him. Talking to Beth on the phone today you can literally HEAR her smiling. He is an answered prayer and we are so happy for them.
1 comment:
We love you guys so much too. Goofy selves are the best selves. Tad in his PJs. Me drinking a bunch of Fanta to stay awake. Josh with his mullet. Those are the good times.
Post a Comment