The girls spent the night with Jeannie & Kristi on Friday so I could participate in Compassion in Action with my church on Saturday morning. It was awesome! My group did a food drive for the Lawrenceville Co-op and we collected over 1,000 items!! It was really wonderful getting to know more people in my church AND in my neighborhood. If anyone wants to help with the Lawrenceville Co-op they will need help sorting the 15,000 or so items they received over the weekend this Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. So, you can find me there at least one of those days this week.
The girls had 2 birthday parties yesterday. However I didn't realize until the afternoon (once I finished up Compassion in Action) that one of them was in Lilburn and there was NO way I could get there and get back in time for the other birthday party. So we decided to come home and rest (which was a good idea because I was exhausted) and then Grace went to the party and I took Charlotte to the mall.
Today we went to church and I took the girls to the Elisha Winn fair which they loved. We walked the grounds spoke to a few historical societies, shopped and then I let them eat a hot dog and we all split a funnel cake. Here is their picture. The girls also go to meet Ms. Dacula and have their picture taken with her crown. I will try and upload thise pictures soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment