Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Dawgs Princess Hat

OK - I had to blog this really quickly this morning because it was too cute - and its easier to blog than to send the pictures via e-mail. The first picture is blurry - but Sarah-Grace insisted we send a picture to Tad of her and her babydolls (she wants him to see that she's taking care of them while he's gone). The next 2 are of Sarah-Grace's new UGA hat. Isn't it adorable! I saw it a few days ago at a store and then tried to price compare it at 5 different other stores and no one else had it. So, I broke down yesterday and bought it. Notice the ribbon in the back - it says DAWGS - that's my favorite part - go figure.


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Yes - I was screaming alright and guess what - they officially split up! It was on E! today!!