- I unpacked 8 boxes!! - Mostly lamps, books, and candles (which Tad "may" have packed all in the same box). We lost 3 lamp shades in the move - possible more once I "unpack" the rest of the lamp shades Tad packed in a garbage bag. He really meant well - but we are so totally hiring someone to pack us if we ever move again - which I'm thinking will be NEVER.
- Tad & I discovered a ton of storage space in these cubbies in Charlotte's room that David told us about 2 weeks ago!! SO we packed ALL of the baby stuff (which was a lot) in them and still have room to fit all our Christmas boxes too!! We just may be able to park one of our cars in our three car garage sometime next week!!
- Charlotte was sitting on the potty (yes she has chosen the most hectic time in our lives to try and potty train herself - and of course this time she had to go in the middle of dinner) and kept looking down into the potty and yelling "come on pee pee"! Just when I'm about to pull my hair out with this child she makes me laugh so hard I fall down - literally - I almost dropped her in the potty.
- Tad & Rick are convinced that we will lose weight on the Sacred Heart Diet - today was day one. All we could eat was vegetable soup and fruit. I don't really buy into this whole diet thing so I substituted my corn chowder from last night for the vegetable soup today. We are very hungry and very grouchy and not looking forward to tomorrow - leafy greens and vegetable soup - nothing else!! I am so going to cheat tomorrow.
My online journal of adventures in motherhood, marriage, friendship and life.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Quickie
Just a quick update from today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment