We made it to Seattle!! Last week was a blur (as usual). Tad got the plasma TV mounted (which took 5 days to do and don't even get me started on the huge hole that had to be cut and then re-drywalled, plastered and painted). AND, David took all the wall paper down in the girl's vanity room and then re-wallpapered while Tad helped and watched. At one point Sarah-Grace looked at Tad and said, "Aren't you suppose to be doing something Daddy?". The room had striped yellow wallpaper and now it's pink with white polka dots and it's super cute. Next week they will get started on the shower room - or rather David will get started on the shower room.
I had a Creative Memories party - which was awesome - and why we ran mad last week to put the house together as much as possible! Tad said he doesn't know what the CM chick gives us but it must be good because Julie came home just as excited as I had been when I went to my most recent party and was giving Elliott the EXACT same speech I gave Tad when I got home! They now have all this stuff to keep your pictures on the computer (which is where all mine are and the reason I have cropped NOTHING with any of the junk I bought in the past).
I went to bed at 5:30 on Sunday night and had to get up at 6:30am yesterday to make our flight to Seattle. BUT, all of the laundry, Charlotte's birthday invitaions and Kelly's invitations are DONE!! Some are waiting to be stamped and put in the mail - but the parties are planned and on their way!! Which takes a load off me this week. SO, once we got to Seattle I slept the ENTIRE day, all night - until this morning!! I can't believe I slept that long?!! Tad had a dinner and an "after party" (that's code for meet his co-workers at the bar) for most of the time I was asleep. I was up at 6am this morning (that's 9am if I were at home).
Charlotte kept everyone up Sunday night according to Sarah-Grace (I got a minute by minute recap when I asked her yesterday how things went). She said that Charlotte was up with Jeannie and at 3:45am. She had her babydoll on her knee and was singing "this is the way the ladies ride, ladies ride, all through the town". Jeannie said she was trying to pretend she was sleeping in effort to lure Charlotte to sleep , but she couldn't help but laugh at her.
When I kissed the girls goodbye and asked them if they would miss me Charlotte said NO, several times. She loves me deep down inside, I think. Oh, well. I'm off to shop some more.
1 comment:
http://atypicalspirituality.com/jessica/?p=101
check this out.
Post a Comment