- Box Update (please disregard - this is only to hold myself accountable)- I have 3 boxes of the girls books left and 3 boxes of coat closet crap - and then I'm DONE!! Although I no longer have a coat closet so I'm not sure how long those boxes will sit in the garage.
- Sarah-Grace really likes broccoli and Charlotte really like asparagus. I'm writing this down because I keep forgetting this now, so I know I'll never remember it later.
- Charlotte starting talking in sentences last week - FINALLY!! This child goes for weeks, sometimes months, with out reaching any milestones and then, BAM, she does them all at once.
- Charlotte finally starting repeating her prayers every night.
- Charlotte can't say the word strength, but she can say Deuteronomy?! She can now almost repeat her scripture I'm teaching her - Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and strength. Deuteronomy 6:5.
- Sarah-Grace's interest in learning scripture has returned - maybe from seeing Charlotte doing it. So, we've started over from her old list and it's coming back to her very quickly. She's already reciting 2 scriptures after 4 days! Psalm 139:14 and 1Kings 3:9. I don't know how long this will last, and I'm not going to force it on her (I want scripture to be something that she grows to love not forced to do or begin to resent) but I hope it lasts a while.
- That's all for right now. Super busy but promise to post more often.
My online journal of adventures in motherhood, marriage, friendship and life.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Random Blog Jog
Just random things I wanted to blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment