Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Any Given Tuesday

We didn't do much today. The girls and I arranged some flowers I bought on clearance at Kroger, we made mini fritattas and sausage patties for brunch, I pin curled Sarah-Grace's hair for fun while Charlotte took a nap, we made another chocolate mousse cake and we ordered pizza for dinner. Charlotte learned how to cross her arms and it is so funny. (I know the picture is blurry but you have to catch the poses when you can). I love the summer! Tomorrow I promised Sarah-Grace we would make strawberry jam to go with the honey roasted peanut butter she made last week. Life is good.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just the most beautiful family. Really.

Anonymous said...

you little girls are precious! sarah-grace's hair is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Grace's hair is beautiful and it is so adorable when Charlotte crosses her arms!! They are both too cute!! :)