My online journal of adventures in motherhood, marriage, friendship and life.
Friday, June 30, 2006
Contest
So I don't have much time to blog today. But I had to get this in. There is currently a contest in the Thompson family over who is the "oldest-young couple". Julie & Elliott had us beat when they bought an RV/camper last fall, however Tad and I aged ourselves quite a bit today with the purchase of a pontoon boat. I guess we'll let y'all decide.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for taking a little of the "pressure" off of me and Elliott! Maybe one day we can pull the pontoon boat with the RV and we can be "old" together! By the way, the boat looks great! Hopefully we will see y'all at the lake sometime this weekend.
ok, don't even rip on a pontoon boat because we had one growing up and it was awesome. cause like 50 people can fish off of it. plus you can have like lunch and snacks. come on!
Julie - No problem! I think we may win because I don't know anyone our age who owns a pontoon boat but I know a lot of people who own a camper. Josh & Anna - I love you guys, and if it is an indication of where things are going then I'm totally there because I love the Brown family! We definitely plan on having supper on the boat. It's in our driveway right now - so if we do it soon it would be a supper worth blogging about (only if we post pictures too)!! Kristi - I love you, girl! It definitely was a great FAMILY weekend (hen house and all). You are awesome and make the July 4th worth it. Sarah-Grace stuck a fake pink stick-on gem over her belly button today and said she can't wait to show you. Nice.
4 comments:
Thanks for taking a little of the "pressure" off of me and Elliott! Maybe one day we can pull the pontoon boat with the RV and we can be "old" together! By the way, the boat looks great! Hopefully we will see y'all at the lake sometime this weekend.
ok, don't even rip on a pontoon boat because we had one growing up and it was awesome. cause like 50 people can fish off of it. plus you can have like lunch and snacks. come on!
What Josh actually said to me last night was, "My parents had a pontoon boat. If that's any indication as to where things are headed."
We love you guys. Let's do dinner one night next week. We could even eat in the pontoon boat!
Julie - No problem! I think we may win because I don't know anyone our age who owns a pontoon boat but I know a lot of people who own a camper.
Josh & Anna - I love you guys, and if it is an indication of where things are going then I'm totally there because I love the Brown family! We definitely plan on having supper on the boat. It's in our driveway right now - so if we do it soon it would be a supper worth blogging about (only if we post pictures too)!!
Kristi - I love you, girl! It definitely was a great FAMILY weekend (hen house and all). You are awesome and make the July 4th worth it. Sarah-Grace stuck a fake pink stick-on gem over her belly button today and said she can't wait to show you. Nice.
Post a Comment