Friday, June 02, 2006

"Words of Grace"

Here are are few silly things that I don't want to forget about Sarah-Grace & Charlotte:
  • Sarah-Grace used to pronounce "jet ski" as "jessakey", this summer she says it the right way.
  • Sarah-Grace still pronounces "gymnastics" as "jewnastics".
  • Charlotte says every word with the inflection of a question. Its like she talks like Yoda from Star Wars. Her two favorite words are ball and more.
  • Charlotte's default word is daddy. She says it when she's scared, upset or frustrated.
  • When Sarah-Grace was 2 1/2 she could recite the following scriptures. She then quickly lost interest in memorizing scripture and so I didn't push her to do more. Now I'm not sure she remembers many of them.
  • Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:13
  • Give me wisdom, help me know what is right and what is wrong. 1Kings 3:9
  • I praise God because I am perfectly and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14
  • Love God with all you heart, soul & strength. Dueteronomy 5:6
  • Oh my goodness I know there is one more and I can't remember. I will have to find it and edit this post!!

No comments: